Keep track of every change to the Bodyguard.ai API.
All updates and additions to the Bodyguard.ai API are listed in chronological order in this changelog.
April 17, 2023
We are excited to announce a new feature that we believe will have a significant impact on your community: automatic author decision making.
Much like message moderation, this feature allows you to set up automatic actions that will be taken on authors based on their behavior within your communities.
For example, you can easily ban scammers or other authors who exhibit highly toxic behavior.
To take advantage of this feature, you will need to subscribe to our webhooks with
March 13, 2023
- Full re-design of our developer documentation website 💪
- Improved taxonomy detection:
- Directed at
December 30, 2022
- Add detection for classification
- Set param
publishedAtas mandatory to the analyze endpoint.
September 29, 2022
- Add param
publishedAtto the analyze endpoint.
August 24, 2021
- Say hello to webhooks, which allow you to create advanced workflows based on Bodyguard.ai actions.
- Bodyguard.ai can identify spam messages using asynchronous analysis. Combined with our webhooks, you'll receive notifications for every identified spam message.
context.postin the analyze endpoint.
June 28, 2021
permalinkfor messages, author and content to the analyze endpoint.
March 26, 2021
defaultLanguagefield that behave as the current
languagefield now force the language detection if set.
September 17, 2021
- Here comes our new documentation for Bodyguard.ai! 💪
- We have designed this API to be simple and straightforward, with a unique