List of all available classifications that Bodyguard.ai can detect:
- Comments designed to intimidate or scare another person by promising to do something that will endanger that person mentally or physically.Example: I'm going to find you, and then I'm going to kill you.
- Unwelcome and inappropriate sexual comments about a person's physical appearance or promises to approach a person in a sexual manner.Example: Wonna see you naked
- Comments and abusive behavior designed to undermine and humiliate a person.Example: You really are usless aren't you
- Self-harm is the intentional behavior of taking or wanting to take harmful action towards ones own body.Example: I can't do this anymore. This life's not worth living. I want to end it all.
- Any type of discrimination against or prejudice towards individuals on the basis of their membership to a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.Example: Kill them back to neutralise the situation Muslims are criminals.
- Any type of discrimination against or prejudice towards individuals who identify as members of the LGBTQIA+ community; this includes comments or behavior aimed at non-LGBTQ+ individuals that nonetheless represent hateful LGBTQIA+phobic attitudes.Example: Trans people are sick in the head. They need therapy.
- Any type of discrimination or prejudice against women, including comments that are not targeting individual women but that nevertheless represent hateful patriarchal and transphobic attitudes.Example: Go make me a sandwich, woman.
- Disrespectful or abusive language targeting an individual.Example: That’s one stupid SOB trying to drive that boat
- Comments that aim to insult or injure an individual, group, or entity, representing an attitude of fundamental hostility towards the target.Example: I hate you
- Any type of discrimination against or prejudice towards an individual's physical appearance or modifications.Example: You look like a fat, disgusting cow.
- The act of posting confusing and manipulative messages with the intent of provoking a reaction.Example: Messi was better in Madrid
- A form of online harassment involving someone finding and publishing, or threatening to publish, a person’s personal information without their consent. It is often used as a tactic of intimidation or abuse, as well as a form of revenge.Example: She lives at the end of my hall (3 apartments over from me).
- Promotional messages that businesses or individuals use to reach a specific target audience and promote their products or services.Example: Hello, please visit my page, I need a follower, I wish you the best 😉
- Comments without meaningful content that do not add to or enrich conversation.Example: 1st person in the comment section
- Any type of message encouraging the user to visit an external page (any page, website) unrelated to the platform where the post originated in order to extort money from a user.Example: Click my link "Millionaire 111" so that you too can make money
- Undesirable comments repeatedly sent to a large number of people.
- Comment meant to disturb the normal operation of a medium like massive publishing of senseless texts.Example:
- Language that can be socially unpleasant, offensive or obscene.Example: Oh fuck, I can't believe this shit!
- Any type of comment that talks about or details sexual acts and genitalia.Example: I'll let you bend me over
- Any type of comment that talks about or encourages the use of drugs.Example: Im so looking forward to dropping acid at music festivals this summerrrrr its gonna be litttt
- Any type of comment that talks about or encourages the use of arms and weapons.Example: I love my ak47 with its high capacity drum mag
- Comments that do not display any supportive or problematic content.Example: I love ice cream
- The act of an individual publishing, either purposefully or unwittingly, their personal identifiable information (PII) online.Example: Actually I called to customer care for issues in contact details. Actually, my number is 9958592028
- A comment in which the user discloses or is understood to be underage.Example: Hi, I'm John and I'm 9 years old.
- Comments containing a link to another page or site.Example: https://www.bodyguard.ai
- Comments that talk about or give opinions relating to politics, especially international relations, as influenced by geographical factors.Example: #FreePalestine
- Comments showing appreciation for a user or for their content.Example: You're so amazing
- The act or fact of abiding by the rules as in sports or games; fairness and honor in dealing with competitors, customers, etc.Example: GG guys!
- A comment that is not recognized in others Bodyguard.ai's classifications.